The Sales Institute is not in the staffing business but as a special service to our banker friends, we provide information on selected bank sales and sales management jobs.
Join our Jobs List to be automatically notified when a new banking or sales management job is posted to our website.
All information kept in confidence.
Title: Managing Director
Bank: SunTrust Bank
Location: Greensboro, NC
Responsible for managing a team that delivers a full range of financial services to affluent/emerging affluent, wealthy and high-end wealthy clients. Leads a team of varied disciplines and expertise including fiduciary, credit and investment management. In some regions there may be medical and professional specialty teams where a stronger credit background is required. Directs and coordinates all sales and client management efforts. Ensures that optimal sales and service levels are maintained. This includes meeting sales, revenue, expense and retention goals and maintaining credit quality and compliance standards as set forth by the company. Effectively identifies client needs and coordinates with team specialists for client presentations through networking and developing teamwork among staff within and outside of LOB. Requires Life and Variable, Series 7, and 66 licenses within 6 months of hire. May also require a series 24. May or may not maintain his/her own portfolio of clients with appropriate sales and production goals.
Executes corporate strategic initiatives and priorities related to Wealth Management.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
Is registered and maintains active, SunTrust sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identifier number in compliance with the federal S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
• 5 years experience managing successful sales and client delivery teams and personal track record of successful selling of investment and/or credit products, along with a full range of personal financial services to affluent client groups
• Undergraduate degree in business administration, accounting, or finance
• Superb sales management, networking and interpersonal skills; effective team leader and team player
• In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following areas: investments, credit, banking services, fiduciary and estate planning
• Demonstrates ability to drive a strong sales and service culture through active leadership and management including goal setting, coaching, motivation, recognition, consequence management, and performance monitoring
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of personal financial planning and the inter-relationship of the specific disciplines (i.e. investment planning, insurance planning; retirement planning, income tax planning; and estate planning)
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Strong working knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements
• CFP or similar designation
• Credit experience
• Word, Excel and Power Point skills
For more details or to apply, click here!