The Sales Institute is not in the staffing business but as a special service to our banker friends, we provide information on selected bank sales and sales management jobs.
Join our Jobs List to be automatically notified when a new banking or sales management job is posted to our website.
All information kept in confidence.
Title: Group Vice President
Area: Organization Design and HR Strategy
Bank: SunTrust Bank
Location: Corporate Office…Atlanta, GA
This proven and experienced Organization Effectiveness and Human Resource Strategy professional will work with senior business executives (including C-Level) across all of SunTrust’s business units, functions and segments to provide thought leadership and drive resolutions to their most pressing organization strategy, and people related business challenges.
In the role this individual will specifically be required to:
• Proven experience of working with senior executives to identify and define strategic organizational options that support business goals and delivery on operational excellence
• Coach and guide senior executive leaders through the appropriate organization and strategic people related challenges facing their businesses
• Guide and support the development of a consistent standardized approach to organization design and HR strategy across the enterprise
• Define HR strategies, principles and values that are tightly linked to overall corporate organizational strategy and support SunTrust’s corporate strategy, purpose and values
• Deep knowledge and experience of working with various organization design and effectiveness models (e.g. Mckinsey 7S, Galbraith STAR Model, Burke Litwin etc.)
• Strong executive coaching and influencing skills with the ability to succinctly communicate complex data and business insights to executives in order to help shape people practices and policies
• Strong track record of success in participating and leading quantitative strategic business analysis and management science projects
• Ability to work with internal customers on complex business problems to create pragmatic recommendations that yield strong acceptance and business outcomes
• Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to blend quantitative and qualitative data to drive to recommended courses of action and strategy
• Good knowledge of HR operating models, frameworks and/or component business models across financial services and other industries
• Familiarity with financial services HR Benchmarking and Best Practices
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 8+ years of experience or a Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience
• Strong executive presence, presentation skills, and experience influencing with data and analysis
• Strategy background with experience in projects that partner with lines of business or human resources (e.g. planning, defining scope, parameters of analysis, data gathering, and cleansing)
• Developed solutions and formulation of practical recommendations
• Strong expertise and experience performing advanced analytics
• Experience working with internal HRIS systems and internal data marts and data warehouses to create databases
• Background in Financial Services and Banking
• Internal and/or External Strategic Consulting responsibilities
For more details about this position, click here!