The Sales Institute is not in the staffing business but as a special service to our banker friends, we provide information on selected bank sales and sales management jobs.
Join our Jobs List to be automatically notified when a new banking or sales management job is posted to our website.
All information kept in confidence.
Title: Manager Sales Performance Coaching
Bank: First Citizens Bank
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Looking for an award winning place to use your skills and experience to make an impact? First Citizens Bank is one of the top financial services providers in the nation, recognized and awarded for our customer satisfaction, sustainable profitability, and overall stability and security. These qualities enable us to deliver the careful attention and quality services that clients expect from their financial services company in a rapidly changing world.
This position supports Sales Executives in analyzing and providing insight into sales results. Drives execution of sales routines and processes (Discovery) through regular interactions with sales and sales management associates across retail, business and commercial banking. Ensures sales practices are aligned with customer service standards and appropriate selling techniques are being utilized.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Review sales & financial information and regularly shares insights with Corporate Sales Executives.
- Acts as a lead implementation resource for execution on new sales programs for the Bank.
- Works with key business partners and local leadership to assess initiative/project performance and plans and executes enhancements.
- Conducts market visits to support sales initiatives.
- Acts as an advocate for the sales force ensuring obstacles to high levels of sales performance are identified and addressed.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 6 years banking experience in business lending, credit or business development, financial sales and sales management.
For more details, click here