The Sales Institute is not in the staffing business but as a special service to our banker friends, we provide information on selected bank sales and sales management jobs.
Join our Jobs List to be automatically notified when a new banking or sales management job is posted to our website.
All information kept in confidence.
Title: Area Executive
Bank: First Citizens Bank
Location: Nashville, TN
To Apply, Click Here!
It’s an exciting time to be at First Citizens Bank. We are looking for an Area Executive to lead our targeted growth efforts in Nashville, TN.
The Area Executive will be responsible for driving the financial objectives (i.e. growth, profitability) for this area, along with leading commercial, business and branch teams to meet sales goals, mitigate risks and provide outstanding client service. The Area Executive will be an effective partner with Credit, Business Services, Branch Operations Support, and other corporate divisions. As a true leader in this market, this person will be effective at customer acquisition, sales management, business development, credit administration, and leadership. This position reports to the Regional Executive Vice President.
- Develop & implement a team sales plan and partner with commercial and business bankers to leverage connections in the market.
- Demonstrate leadership while overseeing all banking activities within the market
- Develop and implement a plan for the Area to accomplish the short-term and long-term financial objectives
- Partner with operations, credit, and human resources in risk management efforts to maintain strong credit quality and comply with lending policies, procedures, and credit approval guidelines.
- Be active in the community, representing the Bank in various civic and community functions to further enhance the Bank's image and development of additional business.
- Maintain a productive working relationship with Credit, Business Services, Branch Operations Support, and other corporate divisions in an effort to manage the total financial services relationship for our customers and prospects.
- Review, analyze, and control all non-interest expenses in order to meet the budgetary commitments for the area.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 10 years commercial or retail banking experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years commercial or retail banking experience.
Advanced commercial credit analysis or underwriting skills.
Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
Strong business development skills.
Strong negotiation skills.
Excellent public speaking ability.
Strong motivational skills.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
Experience leading retail and business banking teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
To Apply, Click Here!