Title: Senior Relationship Manager
Bank: Bank of America
Location: Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD
To Apply: Click Here
Job description:This is a great opportunity to join our Dealer Financial Services group. This position can be based in Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD.
Dealer Financial Services is part of the Global Commercial Bank, and provides the full range of commercial banking services to over 7,700 dealers (commercial and retail) in the automobile, and recreational vehicle industries across the United States.
The Senior Relationship manager is responsible for initiating, maintaining and building existing and new dealer commercial client relationships. Significant focus will be placed on establishing brand new commercial relationships for Dealer Financial Services (DFS) and the Bank. This is a great opportunity to build and grow a dealer portfolio in a major market with the strength of the Bank of America brand and product offerings to support you.
Product offerings will include new and used vehicle floor plan lines of credit, term loan financing (both real estate secured and otherwise), DDA /Treasury products, Merchant Services, 401k / Investment Products.
The ideal candidate will successfully demonstrate his/her extensive product knowledge and ability to effectively prospect, market, prioritize and solicit appropriate dealer commercial clients, determine the optimum needs for these clients and lead a team of product professionals in closing assigned revenue objectives for DFS.
• BS/BA degree
• Must have sales experience within Commercial Dealership Sales (Floor Plan, Real Estate or Treasury Loans, etc.) or Sales Experience within the Dealer Captive Market again focusing on the commercial market.
• Must have prior financial analysis experience with in depth knowledge of dealer financial statements.
• Ability to accurately review and opine on the strength/weaknesses of the client's Income Statement and Balance Sheet reporting with emphasis on cash flow and liquidity.
• Astutely can assess the current and historical financial condition of a company by analyzing ratios, the asset conversion cycle, and cash flow and can identify all of the critical elements for loan structuring
• Understands clients’ business strategies and their needs
• Expertly applies sound accounting principles to spreading financial statements and analyzing credit
• Leverages relevant technology, tools and resources to maximize the financial management of the business
• Brings in partners at the appropriate time to support a sales opportunity
• Knows where to find industry information and uses the data to effectively pre-call plan
• Leverages an in-depth knowledge of the customer's/client's business to uncover needs in order to deliver the appropriate bank solution
To Apply: Click Here