Tile: Regional Sales & Service Manager
Bank: Cardinal Bank
Location: McLean, VA
To apply, click here!
Responsible for the management and overall performance of multiple Retail Banking Centers in an assigned region. Promotes a superior sales and service culture through visible leadership, coaching, training and guidance. Responsible for directing assigned Retail Banking Center’s activities and contributions to achieve established regional and strategic goals. Participates in community organizations and events to increase bank’s local presence and brand.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales and Service Management
1. Provides visible sales and service leadership that inspire team energy and motivation with identifying client needs and exceeding their service expectations.
2. Creates and implements effective sales strategies towards increasing client use of the bank’s products and services.
3. Evaluates results and identifies deficiencies in staff performance; applies appropriate training for improvement.
4. Coaches and motivates Branch Managers successfully in all areas of management.
5. Coaches staff effectively to maximize sales and service results of the retail banking centers.
6. Handles escalated customer complaints and assists branch teams in resolving complex customer issues.
7. Minimizes risk and potential losses by ensuring retail banking centers are compliant with policy and procedures as measured by branch audits and inspections.
1. Provides insight and perspective on the development of sales campaigns, recognition programs and incentive plans.
2. Delivers recommendations on retail banking center goals.
3. Provides suggestions based on client/retail banking center feedback and participates with projects relating to: new products/services, additions/changes to branch locations, improvement to existing processes and IT development and enhancements.
4. Assists and participates in Retail Banking team meetings.
5. Reviews Marketing Support requests and provides recommendations to the Retail Banking Manager.
Staff Management and Administration
1. Interviews and makes hiring decisions for retail banking center openings. Coordinates training for new retail banking center hires.
2. Conducts frequent meetings/conference calls with members of Branch Management.
3. Reviews and ensures timely completion of direct and indirect employee performance evaluations.
4. Resolves personnel issues in coordination with Human Resources and the Retail Banking Manager.
5. Manages approvals and administration functions in the HR Gateway for team members within the assigned regions.
· Responsible for complying with the various rules, regulations, policies and ethical standards governing the financial services industry including compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act.
· Travel is required.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Management responsibility includes assigning and controlling work, hiring, personnel action and termination, annual reviews and salary/bonus recommendations of all employees in assigned Region.
· Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or university or five years related management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of five years of progressively increased responsibility within a financial organization, demonstrating the necessary experience and background knowledge to effectively manage and motivate a team of employees.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Strong management skills to include, among others: planning, decision making, negotiation, time management, and coaching in relationship building and performance management.
· Proven success with achieving assigned individual and/or departmental performance goals.
· High levels of written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills necessary to represent the bank in a positive manner when interacting with customers and team members.
To apply, click here!