TITLE: Regional Bank President
BANK: Chemical Bank
LOCATION: Boardman, OH
To Apply, Click Here!
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing, Michigan-based community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities like the one described below:
The Regional President is responsible for providing leadership and strategic oversight for the Mahoning Valley Region. The responsibility will include establishing a clear understanding and commitment to our corporate culture by all employees and the focus on market growth, customer service and community involvement. Under the direction of the President, and in coordination with the product line department heads, the Regional President will establish regional sales goals, strategies, plans, policies and procedures.
Must be able to fulfill the following requirements with or without reasonable accommodations:
• Standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
• Reaching by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction.
• Dexterity required for manipulating objects and standard office equipment.
• Communication skills using the written and spoken word.
• Ability to see and hear within normal parameters.
• Ability to lift/maneuver up to 50 pounds occasionally.
• Ability to bend, squat, and stoop as needed.
Chemical Bank Success Profile Expectations
All employees are expected to demonstrate the Chemical Bank Success Profiles:
• Customer Dedication: Go out of their way to anticipate and meet customer expectations.
• High Standards: Establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality & necessary attention to detail.
• Positive Impact: Make positive impressions on those around them. They are optimistic, personable and generally likable.
• Relationship Building: Enjoy being around people and cultivate positive internal and external relationships.
• Team Player: Identify with the team and their role it. They share resources, respond to requests quickly and work collaboratively.
• Creative Initiative: Are proactive and continuously seek to improve existing processes.
• Community Immersion: Embrace the idea of volunteerism and enjoy contributing to add value to the community in which they live.
• Mission Focus: Believe in the mission, value it and are committed to it.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
To Apply, Click Here!