Title: Director, Sales Enablement- Small Business Card
Bank: Capital One Financial Corporation
Location: Richmond, Virginia / McLean Virginia
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
As the Sales Enablement Leader for the Client Development channel within Small Business, you will lead the team responsible for designing and executing intent that brings Client Development customer experience to life. Your team will collaborate with sales leadership and our Business Analyst organization to identify needs and opportunities to digitize and optimize the Client Development Relationship Manager and Support Specialist teams. Once these solutions are designed and sourced, your team will collaborate with various horizontal partners to implement these solutions. Once operational, through user experience and process analytics, your team will drive continual improvements. Recognizing that all of our experiences involve the Client Development Relationship Manager and Support Specialist organizations, you will build strong relationships with both these groups to understand the sales cycle and the constraints and opportunities influencing their success. You will bring a sales productivity and process automation mindset and an appreciation for art of sales and customer management into the organization.
Specific responsibilities required include, but are not limited to:
- Customer centric, well-managed sales process automation design & delivery
- Identify, lead and drive initiatives to maximize sales productivity through the implementation of tools and automation
- Coordinate a best in class implementation of the Salesforce.com platform within Small Business Card leveraging our internal admin team, our partners in tech and external development resources.
- Manage a robust backlog of deliverables across multiple processes and platforms and architect a roadmap to deliver
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships in order to implement these tools and automation
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst organization to establish and measure the success of each initiative through appropriate metrics and dashboards.
- Work with the Learning and Development organization to communicate productivity gains to drive adoption
We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined, professional who excels in a team environment and who is an expert in driving sales productivity through automation and the implementation of digital tools. This individual will have demonstrated that they can design, deliver and improve sales processes/services and therefore sales productivity, resulting in an amazing and well-managed customer experience. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering flawless execution.
The desired experience and skill set for the ideal candidate include:
- Inspirational, collaborative leader – ability to motivate the team and our various partners to design and deliver amazing, well managed customer experiences.
- Proven track record of improving sales productivity within both external and internal sales and relationship management teams.
- Experience optimizing a robust inventory of Salesforce.com intent across multiple user groups.
- Strong communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Clear results orientation: display an intense focus on achieving both short and long term goals. He/she should be able to drive and execute an agenda in an uncertain and fluid environment
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial start up dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 10 years of experience designing/sourcing and implementing sales productivity tools leveraging the Salesforce.com platform and its various plug-ins as well as other productivity enablers.
- At least 10 years experience collaborating with customer facing sales and relationship management teams
- At least 5 years of experience in complex Project management
- Subject matter expertise in Salesforce.com technology and governance
Familiarity with software development lifecycle methodologies (i.e. Agile Scrum) and product management practice
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE