Title: Area Executive
Bank: First Citizens Bank
Location: Houston, TX
To Apply, Click Here!
First Citizens Bank is one of the top financial services providers in the nation, recognized and awarded for our customer satisfaction, sustainable profitability, and overall stability and security. Coming on the heels of the largest merger in our history, First Citizens is in an exciting mode of growth and we are looking for an Area Executive to lead our targeted growth efforts in Houston, TX. This position will report directly to the Regional Executive Vice President.
This is an opportunity for a strategic banking leader to build the Houston market by developing and executing sustainable growth strategies while retaining and recruiting a solid banking team to drive business. As a truly connected leader in this market, this person will be effective at customer acquisition, sales management, business development, credit administration, and leadership. This position will be responsible for the financial objectives (i.e. growth, profitability) for this area, along with leading commercial, business and branch teams to meet sales goals, mitigate risks and provide outstanding client service. The Area Executive will be an effective partner with Credit, Business Services, Branch Operations Support, and other corporate divisions.
- Develop & implement a team sales plan and partner with commercial and business bankers to leverage connections in the market.
- Demonstrate leadership while overseeing all banking activities within the market
- Develop and implement a plan for the Area to accomplish the short-term and long-term financial objectives
- Partner with operations, credit, and human resources in risk management efforts to maintain strong credit quality and comply with lending policies, procedures, and credit approval guidelines.
- Be active in the community, representing the Bank in various civic and community functions to further enhance the Bank's image and development of additional business.
- Maintain a productive working relationship with Credit, Business Services, Branch Operations Support, and other corporate divisions in an effort to manage the total financial services relationship for our customers and prospects.
- Review, analyze, and control all non-interest expenses in order to meet the budgetary commitments for the area.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 10 years commercial or retail banking experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years commercial or retail banking experience.
Advanced commercial credit analysis or underwriting skills.
Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
Strong business development skills.
Strong negotiation skills.
Excellent public speaking ability.
Strong motivational skills.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
Experience leading retail and business banking teams.
To Apply, Click Here!